Are you eager to expand your horizons, gain valuable insights, and deepen your understanding of Central and Eastern European (CEE) and Taiwanese relations? If so, we have an exciting opportunity that you won’t want to miss!
The International College of Innovation(ICI), in collaboration with the Czech Taiwanese Business Chamber(CTBC), is thrilled to invite you to our upcoming workshop, ” GOVERNANCE& DEMOCRACY IN CENTRAL EUROPE”, offered free of charge exclusively to National Chengchi University students. This unique workshop has been thoughtfully curated to cater to undergraduate and graduate students from various disciplines within the social sciences and humanities.
When: October 16-19, 2023
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Taipei Time)
Platform: Microsoft Teams
Held over Teams, the students will gain a variety of perspectives through eight sessions, with two sixty-minute-long sessions every day, taught and guided by a distinguished lineup of experts, including senior lecturers from Charles University as well as government experts and business leaders.
Workshop Sessions and Presenters:
- CEE-Taiwanese Economic Relations – Alice Rezková, Czech-Taiwanese Business Chamber
- CEE-Taiwanese Political and Cultural Relations – Jana Sehnálková, Charles University
- Introduction to the History and Culture of CEE – Jiří Vykoukal, Charles University
- Paradigm Shift: European Union and China – Richard Turcsanyi, Palacky University
- CEE Political and Economic Transformation – Karel Svoboda, Charles University
- Hegemony Re-examined in CEE – Jan Hornát, Charles University
- Russia’s Aggression against Ukraine: Implications for European Security – Jan Šír, Charles University
- EU/Czech-Taiwan Cooperation in the Civil Society Sector – Jakub Janda, CEO, European Values
Join us in discovering the intricate world of CEE-Taiwan relations. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best and gain a well-rounded understanding of these crucial international relations topics. To secure your spot, please fill in the registration form by October 13, 2023.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/dS9WV8qYxhirUkjTA
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us at [email@example.com].