- International Business Dispute Settlement
As economies integrate and trade between countries deepen, issues between businesses arise. Intellectual property, exclusive development zones, and government contract preferences all affect international business and give rise to conflict between them. As businesses look to settle their disputes, they have multiple options available to them. From informal negotiation to arbitration to legal action in a court of law, international businesses have a range of options – and challenges – to settle disputes. In this course, we evaluate the merits of several such systems of dispute settlement and students will have an opportunity to develop their own skills in conflict resolution and management.
- International negotiation practice
- International arbitration cases
- Transnational legal practice
- Legal perspectives to global governance